Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Just Believe

I've had my eye on the "Just Believe" stamp set since the catalogue came out, I'm so pleased that I've bought it now, because it's such a lovely set. There are so many possibilties, and I'm looking forward to having another play!


I saw this template on Teneale Williams' blog. Thanks Teneale!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Just Believe
Card/paper: Rich razzleberry, Old Olive, Early Expresso, Very Vanilla, Newsprint DSP (for ripped strip)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Early Expresso
Accessories: Old Olive satin ribbon, Framed Tulips embossing folder, sponge

Thanks for stopping by!

Debbie


1 comment:

Tammy Hanlon said...

This is beautiful Deb, I love your colours, so rich and elegant.
I am also a fan of this set, I really should dust it off and play too.
Tammy