Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Try Stampin' On Tuesday

I've been meaning to play along with this wonderful new challenge site called Try Stampin' On Tuesday! Well I sat down last night and had a go with this awesome sketch.
My Marina Mist satin ribbon just arrived the other day, so I had a wee play with it, and I LOVE it!



Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card/Paper: Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink: Marina Mist
Accessories: Decorative Label punch, Marina Mist Satin ribbon, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, rhinestones

Head over to Try Stampin' On Tuesday and check out the other stunning entry's!

Debbie

4 comments:

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Very, very pretty. This is such an elegant card. The blue and white make a striking impression. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

Anonymous said...

I love this, Debbie. There's something really special about Marina Mist and Whisper White - it just works every time. xxoo

Anonymous said...

such a simple but beautiful card, thanks for sharing

Tracey Old said...

Simple and elegant! The texture looks great! Thanks for playing over at try Stampin;-)