Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fast and Fabulous

I just love this stamp set- Fast and Fabulous, I don't use it nearly enough! It can be earned for free with a qualifing workshop (more info here).
I saw a similar card by Teneale Williams, which I thought was just stunning. Teneale used the Just Believe stamp set, which I don't own (yet!), but Fast and Fabulous did the trick! I definately want this set to see ink more often!
I used the new Decorative Label punch for the sentiment, which I fiddled around a bit to make it smaller.



Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Fast and Fabulous, Because I Care
Card/Paper: Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink:
Baja Breeze, Soft Suede
Accessories: Decorative Label punch, Very Vanilla taffetta ribbon, Top Note die, pearls, sponges

Thanks for stopping by!

Debbie

No comments: