Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Clean and Simple #137

It's a horrible rainy day here in Auckland; perfect stamping weather!
I made this card following the Clean and Simple Stamping challenge. It's such a great challenge site. Here is the card I made following this week's sketch:


I used the Little Leaves die, along with the flower from the Itty Bitty punch pack for the wee flowers. And of course a few rhinestones finish the card off nicely.

Here is this week's sketch:



Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Because I Care
Card/Paper: Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink: Melon Mambo, Old Olive
Accessories: Wide Oval punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, Very Vanilla taffetta ribbon, Little Leaves die, Framed Tulips embossing folder, rhinestones, sponge

Pop on over to the Clean and Simple Stamping blog- take a look at the other amazing entry's, and have a go yourself!

Debbie

2 comments:

Tammy Hanlon said...

You have been a busy girl over the break!! Lots of lovely thing!
I love the bolder colours on a white drop on this card and the clean and simple finish, very nice!!

Julia said...

hiya Debbie - I am SO sad to hear you are leaving the SU fold! I am going to miss seeing you at events but I hope you carry on crafting!
Thanks again for all the boxes etc that you dropped off. They are all used already! lol
Take care and keep in touch!! xx