Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November Thank You Notes

These are November's thank you notes that my daughter Sarah made for me to put in with my customer's orders.
She has used the new Sparkly and Bright stamp set, which I think is very cute and great for Christmas tags as well.
Thanks Sarah!


Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Sparkly and Bright
Card/Paper: Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, sponge, Dazzling Diamonds

Thanks for stopping by!

Debbie

2 comments:

Julia said...

I couldn't find an order number for a 'Sarah'???? where do we get one?? LOL she has certainly inherited her mothers crafting skills!

Debbie Lamb said...

Soooo cute!! And, so glad I have this stamp set. The possibilities with it are endless especially since the images fit with the punches. Well done Sarah.