Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunset Scene

I hope you all had a relaxing long weekend. We went away up north to Mangawhai for a couple of nights. We had a really lovely and relaxing time :-)
Well, this is one of the cards that we made at my scene class using sponges. I love to see how my ladies' cards turn out, as we all sponge differently.
I love the effect of the sunset with the birds together in the middle. I used the XL Bird punch and the Embrace Life stamp set. I definitely recommend the XL Bird punch, I've used it on lots of projects.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Embrace Life
Card/paper: Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: XL Bird punch, 1/4" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon

I will post the other scene card in the next couple of days,
Debbie

2 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

beautiful sponging & seeing the leaves & twigs makes a lovely change from grasses

Paula Dobson said...

Gorgeous! I would really love to CASE this card for a class I have coming up. I hope you don't mind Debbie, it is too pretty not to copy!