Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Spotlight Remake

Yesterday I was cleaning my craft room (still a long way to go!) when I came across this card that I'd made a couple years ago, inspired by Sarah Gough. Visit her fabulous blog HERE.
I really loved this card, the stamp set- Artfully Asian, is now retired.I thought that I could remake it using Embrace Life:The technique that I've used is called spotlighting. It's a really effective way to highlight an image.

Supplies Used
Stamp sets:
Embrace Life
Card/Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, Riding Hood Red patterns DSP
Ink: Basic Gray, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, 1 1/4" Circle punch, Mat Pack, blender pen, White gel pen

Debbie


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie, I love this! I'll be asking you on Saturday how to do this - it is SO effective! Beautiful cards - both of them.

Anonymous said...

Haha! I just read Sarah's post (that you linked to), and learnt how! Must go and try that..... Thank you!

Debbie Lamb said...

The Embrace Life set works beautifully!