Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers' Day!

Happy Mothers' Day to all you lovely Mothers out there! I hope you had a fab day. Well I know that I definitely did. It started off with French Toast and coffee. Yum. Also a carry bag and a voucher for 10 cups of tea! My mum is staying with us at the moment and I had booked a lunch at a lovely restaurant on the beach. We all went to church first and then on to our surprise destination for her and we had a most delicious lunch. We slept all afternoon and hardly surprising, none of us have had dinner due to our big lunch.
Here is the card that Sarah made for me. I love it and it is so special that she made it.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Embrace Life
Card/Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Pale Plum, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Pale Plum, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron
Accessories: XL Bird punch, 1/4" Elegant Eggplant grosgrain ribbon, sponges

WOW! The weekends over already, have a great week,

Debbie

1 comment:

Paula Dobson said...

Love the simplicity of this card and the colours you have used.