Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Razzlebery & Vintage Vogue

I LOVE this card!! I saw it on someone else's blog, sorry, I can't remember who, but thank you!
I like the effect of the 3D flowers. I stamped and cut out 4 Vintage Vogue flowers using the Rich Razzleberry ink and layered them on top of each other using a rhinestone brad.
I've used the Big Shot twice for this card. The dotty backround using the Perfect Polka Dots textured Impressions folder, and the leaves from the Little Leaves die.
And who dosen't like Vintage Vogue?! It is such a fabulous set and you are probably going to get sick of me using it all the time!!Supplies Used
Stamp Sets: Vintage Vogue
Card/Paper: Orchard Opulence, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White, Cottage Wall designer paper
Ink: Old Olive, Orchard Opulence
Accessories: Rhinestone brad, Pretties Kit, Circle Scissors, Little Leaves die, Perfect Polka Dots folder, Big Shot

Debbie

No comments: