Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Echoes of Kindness

I am trying to use Raspberry Tart designer paper more often, because it was a really popular one after seeing the results in my blog candy. I LOVE the Echoes of Kindness stamp set. I pulled it out once, and fell in love with it. I have used it lots, just keep your eye out for more! I made this card before purchasing the watercolour paper. It took a while using Whipser White cardstock, but watercolour paper would be ideal for the blending. The elegant idea using the pearl and the big brad were inspired by Teneale Williams. I have used this idea on a card HERE.
Both of the stamp sets that I have used can be earned for free! Contact me to find out how!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Echoes of Kindness, Sweet Little Sentiments
Card/Paper: Regal Rose, Old Olive, Whisper White, Raspberry Tart DSP
Ink: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Black Staz on
Accessories: Scallop Oval punch, Large Oval punch, Mat Pack, Blender Pens, White taffeta ribbon, Pretties Kit, Flower Brad assortment

Debbie

5 comments:

Helen Williams said...

Great job, the stamp goes so nice with Raspberry Tart DSP.

Debbie Lamb said...

Very pretty Debbie, and the brad with the pearl add a extra special touch. I might have to try this myself.

Sharna Russell said...

hi Debbie, oh wow this is fantastic, i love it, i love this very versatile stamp set

kareN stampZ said...

Such a lovely card & works really well with the DSP.

As yours & Sarah's work always inspires me I've nominated your blog for the Beautiful Blogger Award & would be honoured if you collect it from http://www.karenstampz.co.nz/2010/05/blushing-me-here.html

Helen Williams said...

Hi Debbie, your work is such an inspiration. I’m awarding you with the Beautiful Blogger Award. Please check out my blog to pick it up. Thanks for all your inspiration.
Helen