Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mojo Monday #131

This is my daughter, Sarah's entry for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge this week. I really wanted to make a card following the sketch, but unfortunately I didn't get the time.
Sarah stamped the script image from the Fresh Cuts stamp set and embossed it one white card. Then she applied Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy ink using the sponge daubers. And then cut up the image and stuck onto Not Quite Navy card. The rest of the card was quite straight forward. This is a very effective technique that I really like, email me at debairey@xtra.co.nz if you would like to learn this.
I really like her colour combo: Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Basic Grey
Sooo, here is her card:Here is a close-up of the gorgeous embossed script image:
And here is the Mojo Monday sketch:
Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Fresh Cuts
Card/Paper: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Urban Garden DSP
Ink: Versa Mark, Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, Basic Grey taffeta ribbon, Clear embossing powder

Debbie

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

Very pretty. I love the embossed script. Great colors.