Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lolly Pop Holder

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I hope you get to spend the day with your loved one.
I made this adorable little lolly pop holder, which can be a wee something to celebrate Valentines Day, or a little something to say "I love you." It is super easy and lots of fun to make!
So here is the front-

And here it is opened up-I found a video on how to make this over on Dawns Stamping Thoughts. I used the measurements, but changed the colours, stamps etc.
I used the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set, which is actually on a promotion, where for every set sold, $2 is donated to the relief for Haiti. Click here for more details.


Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: I {Heart} Hearts, Short & Sweet
Card/Paper:
Pixie Pink, Green Galore, Whisper White
Ink: Green Galore, Pixie Pink, Basic Gray
Accessories: Slit punch, Mat Pack

Have a fab day :)

Debbie

2 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

Very cute! I almost picked up a bag of lollipops in the supermarket, will have to grab some now!

Paula Dobson said...

Very, very cute Deb!!