Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge #5


This is my entry for the Just Add Ink Challenge this week. It is a decorated canvas. I covered the canvas with the Tea Party designer paper and embellished with butterfly's punched in DSP with the gorgeous butterfly punch. I added buttons onto the butterfly's. Some were from the Sherbet designer buttons and the others, I made following this fab tutorial found HERE by Danielle Daws.
This project would look really nice on the wall in a little girls room, or even in your craft space!
Aren't the Tea Party designer papers just so yummy?! :) Love all those Spring colours together.
This project was partly inspired by Jenny Moors

Supplies Used:
Card/Paper:
Tea party designer paper, Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Sherbet designer buttons, Clear Rinestone brad, Butterfly punch, 1/2" Circle punch, Mat Pack, Crystal Effects, Sanding Blocks, 6" x 6" canvas

Debbie

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool Debbie!!!!

Susan Joyce said...

So pretty for a little girls room.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is such a sweet picture. Isn't the butterfly punch just gorgeous? Love the buttons you made.

Paula Dobson said...

Really, really cute Debbie. Those buttons are fantastic and fun to do!!

Jodene said...

This is soo pretty, I love it!

Danielle Daws said...

So sweet! I love the colours you've put together, and the contrasting buttons look gorgeous. So glad you liked my tutorial! :-) Thanks for playing!

Katherine said...

I agree, I love the Tea Party too!

FooFooYelland said...

So delicate and pretty! I love it.
x