Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sarah's School Books

Hi everyone, sorry about the lack of posting. I had to rush down to Christchurch as my mum had a fall. While I was away, Sarah got busy decorating her school books. I picked out a few that feature current Stampin' Up! products.
So here they are:
This photo is of our family in front of Lake Tekapo, on our south Island holiday. On this book Sarah used Sweet Stems-
This photo is a fish from the Sydney aquarium. I love it how the Pink Flamingo DSP match the fish!-This photo is of our cockatiel, Simon. Sarah used the Kiwi Kiss patterns DSP and the Eastern Blooms stamp set-
This photo is of Sarah, Ian and Daniel at the Taronga zoo in Sydney. Sarah used the Urban Oasis DSP. I love it how she made a backround that matches the paper-
Oh, this is Mr Watermelon! Sarah made him while having fruit on a hot summer's day! Sarah made the watermelons with the 1 3/8" circle punch and 1 1/4" circle punch-
Sarah would love to know what your favorite is, mine is Mr Watermelon!
Debbie

2 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

Man, she will have the snazziest books in the entire school!!! These are fantastic Deb - Way to go!

Anonymous said...

they are all fantastic but I do love the urban oasis one!!!