Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

January Thank You Notes





Hi everyone, these are January thank you notes. Sarah makes them and I put one in with each order.
We are going away camping tomorrow morning for a week, so I won't be posting for a while.
We will be camping on my birthday, so I am especially hoping for good weather!
Whats your favourite thank you note? Mine's the top one.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Sweet Stems, Thank You Kindly
Card/Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Lavender Lace
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: 1 3/8" Circle punch, Scallop Circle punch, Scallop Edge punch,
Markers: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Regal Rose, Lavender Lace

Debbie

2 comments:

Keryn Campbell said...

Tell Sarah that my favourite is the fourth one. She's used all my favourite colours this month.

Anonymous said...

I agree, Keryn. Mine's the last one, too - but they're all beautiful!