Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Snow Swirled



I found the green & red card on someone's blog, but I can't remember who. Thank you to whoever designed it, it's gorgeous. I thought that it would look great in Baja Breeze & Not Quite Navy as well, I tried it and yes, I think it looks great in both colours.
Only six more days to order out of the Spring Mini, please email me if you would like to place an order.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Snow Swirled
Card/Paper: Whisper White, either Old Olive & Real Red or Baja Breeze & Not Quite Navy
Ink: either Old Olive & Real Red or Baja Breeze & Not Quite Navy
Accessories: 1" circle punch, Real Red 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Baja Breeze 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds

Debbie

3 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

These are gorgeous Debbie! Might have to case them! Am madly making many Xmas cards to sell and fast running out of ideas. These are just lovely.

Julia said...

what a neat idea to put the colour onto the snow swirled trees! LOVE IT!!

Debbie Lamb said...

Ditto ~ these are gorgeous! I just might have to case these as well.