Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Touch of Spring





With the beautiful weather we had this weekend, and the new stamps from the Spring Mini Catalogue I was inspired to head to the craft room and make some cards.

The Great Friends Stamp Set and the Walk in the Park designer paper compliment each other so well. The colours on the first card are: Regal Rose, Baja Breeze and Basic Gray.

This second card is such an easy and simple card to make. For the greeting I used the "Best Yet" level 1 hostess gift stamp set. The colours are: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red and Mellow Moss. I did the "Rock'n Roll" technique on the middle butterfly. It is such a cool technique and it looks great!

1.Ink your stamp up in the lighter colour ink.
2. Roll your stamp in the darker colour ink so that only the edges have the dark ink on.
3. Stamp your image.

I finished the card off by adding some Mellow Moss taffeta ribbon.

I have made more cards using the Spring Mini Catalogue goodies so keep checking in!

Debbie

2 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

They're both stunning

AMY FLEMING said...

I agree with Karen Beautiful!!!